CSS is a style sheet language that is used to describe the layout of a HTML or XML document. It describes how HTML or XML elements should be displayed on screen. Some of the elements it deals with are colours, lines, height, margins, positioning, and fonts. Essentially, with CSS, you can format structured content and give it any presentation you want. Python, an established name in CSS web design and development, works to build bespoke and unique web pages for each of our clients, that not only compliment their brand but also showcases their professionalism and expertise.
What is CSS?
A web page’s design and structure is the first thing that catches the attention of a user when they visit a website. That makes it one of the important features to take care of.
CSS allows web designers and developers such as ours at Python, to control the layout of documents with great precision from a single style sheet, making formatting simple and effective.
In addition, CSS also allows web pages to be displayed differently depending on the device’s size and orientation meaning that a page can be optimised to be viewed perfectly on any device. In today’s world more and more customers are using the internet to find what they’re looking for are meaning a wider range of devices are being used. Therefore, Python understand the importance of developing fully responsive websites that look great on every device. CSS has many other great features that we will look into next.
Features of CSS
CSS has come a long way since its release in 1996. CSS1 is no longer in use, CSS2.1 is rarely used and CSS3 is the version we are most familiar with today. CSS3 is split into smaller modules, including selectors, background and borders, text effects, 2D/3D transformations and animations.
Below, our development team Python talks about these modules/features of CSS in detail.
- Animation: Animation is key on a web page as it is is eye-catching, and helps to make them to keep the attention of customers. CSS allows designers to place animations on a page and add certain transition qualities such as movement in the animation when you hover your mouse over it. Subtle additions like this can make a page more interactive and welcoming to your customers.
- Override Author Styles: CSS allows a user to view a page in whatever font, color or style they want. To achieve that, CSS overrides the author’s styles so that the user can choose his own style to view a web page.
- Precise Control: Thanks to CSS web designers and developers have perfect control of everything from spacing, alignment, positioning to size, colour and style. With complete control, teams can work in depth on websites whilst keeping the code clean and eliminating element misuse when achieving the desired stylistic effects.
- Audio Support: CSS allows formatting of audio as well. It supports aural style sheets (ACSS), which allows a user to change the volume of a sound, control background sounds and the spatial properties for sound. This control gives users the freedom to adjust an audio’s properties according to their liking.
- CSS Selectors: CSS3 has effective selectors that help to make layout cleaner and simpler when in development.
CSS Web Designers in Stratford-upon-Avon
Due to the many advantages of CSS, it is the main style sheet language used by many to format structured content with precision and ease. With the use of CSS, designers and developers at Python have created beautiful, professional and highly customised websites for clients. The web presence of a business is most important for brand building and online selling because customers only trust a brand that looks professional. A website design that exhibits the professionalism of a business is the first step to online success.
Hi, I am Jack Waterfield. Creative Director at WE ARE PYTHON. I am confident, creative and outgoing with very strong knowledge and experience in online marketing and design. I love new and exciting projects and working with like-minded individuals in planning and producing strong, successful campaigns. I have great experience with web and graphic design, visual arts, management and team leadership.
Mail: [email protected]