Drupal is a free open-source content management system (CMS) used by over 1,000,000 websites. It offers various useful features for managing and publishing digital content. As more and more people are now accessing the web through different devices, it offers responsive website templates. A responsive website can be viewed perfectly on a computer, mobile or tablet irrespective of its size and orientation. Based in Stratford-upon-Avon, Python uses Drupal to create stunning websites fully customised to boost the brand image of a business. We work on the three pillars of design, development and marketing to provide our clients with a strong digital business presence.
This CMS allow designers and developers like us with a flexible and secure platform with which we can build highly customised websites that are easy to manage for clients. It provides many useful features such as scalability, responsiveness, mobile editing, and integration with third-party applications. For easy content management, it has WYSIWYG editing, easy-to-understand interface, and flexible content architecture. Here, Python talks about the top features of Drupal.
What is Drupal?
Drupal is a content management system (CMS) that allows users to publish content on the web, mobile or tablet. It provides the flexibility of sharing content in multiple languages across devices. Like WordPress, it is also an open-source free service, offering developers the freedom to create customised websites. Python, Stratford-upon-Avon, has used Drupal countless times to create powerful websites that boosts the digital presence of a business.
Today, businesses across the world have professional business websites that help to build brand awareness and connect businesses with customers. So, management of digital content has become an important part of a business’ digital presence. It is among the top CMSs in the market today, offering spectacular features that make content management across websites and devices simple.
Features of Drupal?
- Scalability – Drupal is highly scalable, which means no matter how much traffic your website is attracting, Drupal will scale itself to offer you flawless service.
- Open-Source – You can edit the source code of Drupal to create highly customised websites. It has flexible content architecture, which helps you to customise menus, display, and more.
- WYSIWYG – Drupal makes editing easier than ever with WYSIWYG. No more making content live just to find out if it needs more editing.
- Responsive Websites – A website needs to be accessible to both computer and mobile phone users. Drupal provides tools to create responsive websites that look great on any device you choose to view it on.
- Easy Management – Drupal makes management of multiple websites simple. With it, you can manage websites of different organisations and brands from a single platform.
- LAMP – It supports Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP (LAMP), allowing flexibility and agility that businesses need in their digital platforms.
- Mobile Editing – You and others in your team can edit and review content on-the-go, and also approve content from a mobile device. That makes it convenient to edit content no matter where you are and what device you are using. Drupal also keeps a history of the changes made so you can go back and check content changes anytime.
- Integration – A great feature of Drupal is its ability to integrate easily with digital marketing and other business apps. That allows for building of a strong architecture based on third party support.
The list of features does not end here. Drupal has a big stock of them, including security, content tagging, and multi-language support. No wonder then that top media companies such as the BBC, NBC, and MTV UK use it for their digital presence.
WE ARE PYTHON – Drupal Web Design in Stratford-upon-Avon
Python designs and develops websites for businesses, transforming their online presence. Being in the industry, Python has used a variety of CMSs to create powerful websites that are easily manageable. We believe Drupal to be a top CMS, allowing us and others the flexibility, security and features needed to build highly customised, secure websites. It also offers commerce and product marketing solutions. Drupal 8, the biggest Drupal update ever, has more than 200 new and improved features such as responsive built-in themes, enhanced language support, and more integration tools.
To build a website is not difficult, but to design it to integrate and promote a brand is no easy task. Open-source CMSs such as Drupal allow just that – the freedom to customise according to brand image. Python has used Drupal to provide detailed customisation to client’s websites, revolutionising their digital presence.
Hi, I am Jack Waterfield. Creative Director at WE ARE PYTHON. I am confident, creative and outgoing with very strong knowledge and experience in online marketing and design. I love new and exciting projects and working with like-minded individuals in planning and producing strong, successful campaigns. I have great experience with web and graphic design, visual arts, management and team leadership.
Mail: [email protected]