Joomla is a free open-source content management system (CMS) that allows you to build websites, blogs, mobile applications and Intranets. Whether your target users are on mobile, computer or tablet, you can reach them through Joomla’s responsive websites that run flawlessly on all devices. Based in Stratford-upon-Avon, Python, a leading web design and development service, knows Joomla well enough to say that it offers the flexibility, features and security that are necessary for building a great website. Along with that, it also offers excellent content management that doesn’t take time to understand and use.
Some of the top features of Joomla include its responsive templates, easy editing and content management, banners, media management, organising, social media integration, and multilingual support. For added features, there are over 7,500 extensions available. Joomla is fast, flexible, secure and has excellent features for the building of a strong, functional and beautifully designed website. Although it is a CMS, it can also be used for building web applications. Here, Python explains the top features of Joomla.
What is Joomla?
Joomla is an open-source content management system (CMS) allowing the building of websites, blogs, Intranets and mobile applications for free. It offers many great features that make it simple and quick to build and manage digital content. It also facilitates social media sharing, and tracking via Google analytics. Python uses different kinds of CMSs to create beautiful websites for individuals and businesses. As far as Joomla is concerned, it is a top CMS that allows the flexibility to create customised websites that are secure and easy to manage.
Developed by thousands of developers from across continents, Joomla has come a long way since its first release in 2005. This free CMS ranks among the top CMSs in the world today.
Top Features of Joomla
Downloaded more than 78 million times and with over 9% CMS market share, Joomla is popular, no doubt. To fully understand how Joomla can work for you, Python, based in Stratford-upon-Avon, shares some of the most important and useful features of this CMS giant.
- Responsive Templates – You can choose from a wide variety of templates that are responsive. A responsive design allows a website to be viewed perfectly on any device – computer, mobile or tablet – irrespective of its size and orientation.
- Easy Editing and Content Management – After a website is ready, it must have easy content management to allow non-technical persons to work on it with ease. Joomla provides top features in content management, including easy text editing, WYSIWYG, and pre-installed modules that make content management a breeze.
- Media Management – You can upload, manage, and organise images and videos in file and folders. Also, there is easy access to images and videos from the editor.
- Banner – Joomla offers banners on your website for advertising. With its banner management tool, you can add as many banners as you like, build campaigns on your website and happily monetise.
- Extensions – There are over 7,500 extensions available to Joomla users. Through them, you can add new features to your website and broaden its functionality
- Social Media Friendly – You can easily add your social media presences on your website.
- Organisation – To manage large amounts of content, organisation becomes important. Joomla provides nested categorisation, tagging and search for quick and easy content organisation.
Along with these, Joomla also has other valuable features, including multilingual support of over 50 languages, easy updates, integrated help, frontend editing, syndication and newsfeed management, and menu management. Using its additional features for developers, Python has built beautiful fully-customised websites for our clients. The amazing features of Joomla and other top CMSs allow us to design and develop websites that revolutionalises the online presence of businesses. Along with development of customised websites, Python also provides marketing services so that all the three elements of digital presence – design, development and marketing – can be integrated and support each other.
WE ARE PYTHON – Joomla Web Designers in Stratford-upon-Avon
Joomla provides sufficient support to designers and developers for them to built powerful websites. Joomla can also be used to build web applications owing to its scalable MVC architecture.
Joomla community is a large one with over a half million active contributors. Together, they have created a CMS that runs more than 3% of the web. Joomla is designed to accommodate both beginners and experienced web developers and designers. Whether you are looking to build a website for your business, profession or hobby, Joomla can be considered for effective content management. Python, based in Stratford-upon-Avon, has been using Joomla for content management needs for years and can say that it is a CMS worth considering when starting a website.
Hi, I am Jack Waterfield. With over a decade of experience, I’m a seasoned brand consultant who elevates companies through transformational websites, captivating creative, and strategic branding. I don’t just complete client projects, I forge lasting partnerships, instilling the consistent iteration and resilience required to achieve success. If you’re seeking elevated branding and online presence, let’s chat about how I can help take your business to the next level.