WooCommerce is an open source eCommerce system that allows users to create an online store. It is built for WordPress, so if you have a WordPress website or blog, you can use it to build your online store in no time. WooCommerce allows full customisation, so you can design your store exactly as you like it to be. It has many great features such as responsiveness, scalability, extensions, inventory management, security, and more. Python has used this software innumerable times to build highly customised online stores for clients. It provides a strong structure to work on and is the best eCommerce platform for WordPress around.
Even though WooCommerce has many great features, one of the best features, we think, is that it is open source. That helps developers at Python to build online stores according to the exact specifications of clients. Here, we share with you some of the most valuable features.
What is WooCommerce?
WooCommerce is a customisable open source eCommerce platform for WordPress that allows you to build your own online business. The major benefit of an eCommerce system is that even non-technical users can easily create online stores in no time. It powers over 28% of all online stores and is one of the top eCommerce platforms today. It has great features, including scalability, responsiveness and security. Python, based in Stratford-upon-Avon, has used this software for building powerful, fully customised websites for clients. As it’s an open source platform, our developers use it to build custom-made websites that are meticulously created to suit the brand image of the business.
Features of WooCommerce
Being open source, WooCommerce provides features for both developers and storeowners. Whether you are selling your products, a service, a subscription or your time, WooCommerce provides you with an excellent digital store. Python, Stratford-upon-Avon, finds these to be the most valuable features of WooCommerce that you can benefit from:
- Made For WordPress – WooCommerce is built to work seamlessly with WordPress. If you have a website or a blog on WordPress, you can easily take it to WooCommerce to build your own online store.
- Scalability – WooCommerce scales itself to meet the traffic your store receives. Even if you are selling over a hundred products on your store, it will support you as well if you’re selling a dozen.
- Responsiveness – Whether your customers are on computer, mobile phone or tablet, they can view your store perfectly on any device. WooCommerce stores are responsive so they look great on any device.
- Over 300 Extensions – You can choose from 300 plus extensions to add more features to your store. There are both paid and free extensions to choose from.
- Highly Customisable – An open source platform, it allows developers to build highly customised online stores for their clients. With a large number of contributors, it is always evolving, providing better features to benefit from.
- Product Variation Support – You can showcase variations of the same product in size, colours, materials, price, SKU, weight, inventory and more.
- Inventory Management – Make changes to your inventory, stop selling products when stock runs out, set up alerts, and track stock levels. WooCommerce provides many features for saving your time and effort in inventory management.
- Security – It is reviewed and certified by Sucuri, a globally recognised website security platform with specialisation in WordPress security. Storeowners can confidently carry out financial transactions on their stores without worrying about security.
- Retain Full Ownership – As WooCommerce is a self-hosted solution, you retain complete ownership of all the information you share on the platform.
WE ARE PYTHON – WooCommerce eCommerce Developes in Stratford-upon-Avon
WooCommerce is regularly monitored and updated to keep it strong. It has over 350 contributors that work to improve it. With over 7 million downloads till now, it is a top eCommerce platform available today. Python has created customised online stores for businesses using WooCommerce, providing them with a strong online presence to monetise from.
An online store designed to promote sale, brand image, and connect with customers provides a competitive edge to a business. WooCommerce with Python does exactly that – it revolutionises a business’ online presence. Whether you are selling your paintings online or have a big offline business that you want to take online, Python, based in Stratford-upon-Avon, is here to help.
Hi, I am Jack Waterfield. With over a decade of experience, I’m a seasoned brand consultant who elevates companies through transformational websites, captivating creative, and strategic branding. I don’t just complete client projects, I forge lasting partnerships, instilling the consistent iteration and resilience required to achieve success. If you’re seeking elevated branding and online presence, let’s chat about how I can help take your business to the next level.